Greetings fellow Adventurers!
Not long ago we released a new quest and it was a big deal… Get ready to be definitely thrilled now. Unsheathe your weapons, prepare your spells, disguise yourselves and join us for a drink at the Tavern! Today’s patch is huge, in fact, it is the biggest we have ever published so far.
A new race is now available: the Dwarf! In fact, this update mainly revolves around Dwarfs.
Here is the Patch 0.11 complete changelog:
- GNU/Linux (thus SteamOS) version is now available!
- Race: Dwarf.
- Background: Herald.
- “Un-arranged” Marriage.
- Alchemical Supplies.
(Quests already in the game that are revamped with new branches and/or randomly occurring side events)
- Trouble with Bandits.
- Laments in the Cemetery.
- Rats in the Basement.
Titles and Achievements
- 4 titles.
- 2 new achievements. (“Snooper!” and “Trickster”)
- 3 beards.
- 2 skins (Constable armor and Arquebus)
- 1 variant (the Pickaxe)
Bugfixes, Changes, Misc
- In-game credits updated.
- The bulletin tab is now first in the innkeeper window.
- Quests in the diary are now listed from top to bottom.
- Many typos fixed and minor text changes (Dragon, Dragon Hunt, Laments in the Cemetery, Goblin Invasion, Fallen Brother).
- Leaderboard: rank values fixed.
- Adventurer rotation in the paperdoll (creation menu) now resets properly when the player changes race.
- Shop: changing skin/variant right after a shop notice (not enough gold, etc) resulted in unexpected behaviors.
See you all in the Tavern, Adventurers!
– The King’s humble servants.